Saturday, June 27, 2009

Women’s GoLite Venture Sleeping Bag Review 20 Degree

The The Women’s GoLite Venture Sleeping Bag is very similar to the GoLite Venture Sleeping Bag except it’s smaller. Really, it’s not fair to call it a “women’s” sleeping bag because it’s really just samller. It’s not like there’s a sanitary napkin storage container built in to the sleeping bag! Poor marketing in my decision GoLite! Anyway, this is still a very light sleeping bag coming in a 2lbs and 1 oz. It will keep your body warm in weather as cold as twenty degrees! Well, maybe not warm as anybody who has been backpacking will know, but definitely living. I like making that distinction, it makes me feel tough when people ask “was your sleeping bag warm?” and I get to respond in my Vietnam war veteran voice “no, but I survived and that’s all you ever hope for out here in the wilderness.” Okay, I’m a little weird. But still, the Women’s GoLite Venture Sleeping Bag is a decent sleeping bag, even if you are a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment